Please make a selection from the Categories dropdown menu to refine your event search.
Farmers' Market - Thur 2 to 5 pm
- Date: 03/02/2017 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Historic Schoolhouse Parking Lot
765 Portola Road
Portola Valley, California 94028
Portola Valley Farmers' Market, Thursday 2 to 6 pm
765 Portola Road, Portola Valley
at the Portola Valley Town Center, in front of the Historic Schoolhouse
THIS WEEK, March 2nd:
Finally, an umbrella free Thursday in the forecast! We’ll take it!
* Bringing you organic fruits & veggies, nuts and nut butters, jams and honey, fresh farm eggs, farmstead meats and chickens, organic juices, El Salvadorian sausages, fresh artisan breads and pastries, Sinbad catering and fresh One Ocean Seafood.
Crafts this week: Jewelry by Crystal Huerta, Earth's Sister and Noble Treats Dog Biscuits.
NEXT WEEK 3/9:
* Return of the microgreens, Knife Sharpening by Jim Adams, Dreamlight Jewelry and Body & Soul Apothecary.
SAVE the DATE 3/16:
Market hours spring forward with the clock and we return to our regular 2 to 6 pm hours as of March 16th.
* Also that day, we have "Cooking at the Market" food demo sponsored by Chef Laura Stec, Devil’s Canyon Brewery, One Ocean Seafood serves up oysters and more…stay tuned!