Please make a selection from the Categories dropdown menu to refine your event search.
Farmers' Market - Thur 2 to 6 pm
- Date: 04/06/2017 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Historic Schoolhouse Parking Lot
765 Portola Road
Portola Valley, California 94028
Portola Valley Farmers’ Market
765 Portola Road, PV
JSM Organics returns to the market with organic veggies, berries and spring flowers (ranunculus, anemones and tulips:)!
* Organic strawberries and lots of citrus including ruby red grapefruits, pomelos, honey mandarins, Cara Cara oranges, incredible navels, blood oranges and lemons.
* Avocado, Asian pears and pomegranates.
* Apples, applesauce, apple cider and apple-cherry and also pomegranate juice. Nuts. Asparagus, raddichio, celeriac, beets, broccoli, colorful loose carrots and bunch carrots, salad mixes, baby spinach and arugula, cauliflower, kale, chard and romaine lettuce. Herbs, onions, assorted potatoes, sweet potatoes and more…
* Fresh One Ocean Seafood - order ahead if you prefer, call or text Patrick 650-222-8685.
* Victorian Farmstead meats and chickens, Windy Hill Eggery from just down the street & Green Eggs 'n Jam local farm eggs and jams from La Honda, freshly pressed Joyus Juices, Nut ’n Bean nut butters and nut dips aka vegan cheese, LOCAL HONEY, seasonings, and more…
Bakery & Sweets:
* L’Atelier du Pain bakes artisan breads made from freshly ground whole grain local wheat varieties. Flourchylde Bakery has delicious gluten-free cakes, cookies, breads, crackers and morning pastries.
* Spoon & Spatula Bakery, Tantalizing Toffee from the Lady Who Kissed the Cow and Symbol Granola on the schedule this week.
Ready to Eats:
* NEW: Doorstep Organics presents Tony’s Crepes and Kettle Corn, serving "made to order" sweet & savory crepes, made with organic ingredients and our own PV market produce.
* Sinbad Catering is back this week with healthy and delicious entrees, salads, dips and delicious house made pita chips.
* Roli Roti brings the rotisserie truck and serves up hot free-range chicken, pork knuckles, brussel sprouts and fingerling potatoes.
Crafts this Week:
* Earth’s Sister Handbags, Body & Soul Apothecary, and Noble Treats Dog Biscuits.
NEXT WEEK, April 13th: Knife Sharpening, Kings Mountain Baking, Artesana Sausage will be back from vacation and a food demo: "Cooking at the Market" with Chef Laura Stec sponsored by Bianchini’s Market.
Portola Valley Farmers' Market