Please make a selection from the Categories dropdown menu to refine your event search.
Farmers' Market - Thur 2 to 6 pm
- Date: 05/18/2017 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Historic Schoolhouse Parking Lot
765 Portola Road
Portola Valley, California 94028
Portola Valley Farmers’ Market
765 Portola Road, PV in front of the Historic Schoolhouse at Town Center
Every Thursday, year-round 2-6 pm
NOTABLE THIS WEEK:
* L’Atelier du Pain is back with gorgeous rustic freshly baked loaves of whole grain breads and scones.
* Devil’s Canyon Brewery joins us for the day with their full line of craft brews and big growlers of their amazing Root Beer.
* One Ocean Seafood has fresh, wild and local King Salmon, sushi grade Ahi and other delicious fantasies. (pre-orders welcome Patrick 650-222-8685).
* Bliss Pops is here this week with handmade, organic popsicles and fudgesickles.
FRUITS & VEGGIES:
* Gorgeous organic strawberries, blueberries, cherries, early peaches and apricots, still some citrus available and beautiful Aztec Fuji apples and more.
* Asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, fennel, asst varieties of kale, chard, lettuce and baby greens. Asst potatoes and sweet potatoes, onions, English and snap peas, fresh herbs, microgreens and lots more…
Fresh One Ocean Seafood, Vic Farmstead meats and chickens, local free-range farm eggs, local honey, smoky seasoning blends, fresh organic Joyus Juices, nuts and nut butters, jams, freshly baked breads and bakery including Flourchylde Gluten-Free Bakery, toffee, pies, popsicles and new refreshing fruit coladas.
READY TO EATS:
* Doorstep Organic’s sends us “Tony’s Crepes” and Kettle Corn. Delicious sweet and savory crepes.
* We welcome the Roli Roti chicken truck each week featuring HOT rotisserie chicken (sometimes they also have ribs and pork knuckles) and crispy fingerling potatoes and Brussel sprouts.
Earth’s Sister, Body and Soul Apothecary, Dreamlight Jewelry and don’t forget the dog biscuits! Noble Treats is here with us this week.
Portola Valley Farmers' Market