Please make a selection from the Categories dropdown menu to refine your event search.
Farmers' Market - Thur 2 to 6 pm
- Date: 09/07/2017 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Historic Schoolhouse Parking Lot
765 Portola Road
Portola Valley, California 94028
Portola Valley Farmers’ Market
Every Thursday, year-round 2 to 6 pm (2 to 5 pm in winter)
765 Portola Road, PV in front of the Historic Schoolhouse at Town Center
This week 9/7:
Produce and Specialty Foods:
* Bringing you local and seasonal fruits, berries, veggies, microgreens, eggs and honey.
* Fresh One Ocean Seafood, farmstead meats and chickens, sausages and bacon.
* Award winning farmstead buffalo mozzarella (yep, they won a gold at the American Cheese Society event this summer).
* Freshly baked local breads, goodies and gluten-free baked goods. Nut butters vegan spreads, jams, crafts and Noble Treats…..
Noble Treats dog biscuits in the news today!
Ready to Eats:
* The Roli Roti truck serves up hot rotisserie chicken, ribs and potatoes.
* Tony’s Crepes has both sweet and savory crepes, made to order as you like them and bags of freshly popped kettle corn.
Plenty of parking next to the market and in town center near Portola Valley Library. Extra parking available next door at Christ Church.
Construction is over, weather is gorgeous and town center is as green and peaceful as ever with it’s amazing stands of towering redwoods.
See you at the market!
Next week 9/14:
* Kathen Avelon Jewelry back for one day only.
* Austin Ford and his dad of Amador Company will be here will barn owl boxes, raptor perches etc!
* Portola Valley Library joins us with reading incentives and kid crafts.
* Chef Laura Stec cooks up some Brazilian secret recipes with one of our PV customers at our September Healthy Food Demo, sponsored by Bianchini’s Market in PV!
* Great music by Geoff Allen and Mark Binion of the coastside band BLUE.
Portola Valley Farmers' Market