Online Registration and Payments for Classes are Here!
We now offer online class registration and payments via CommunityPass, a Capturepoint technology tool for Park and Recreation Departments. Register from the convenience of your own home 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
**Priority registration for Town of Portola Valley residents begins December 19th**
**Registration for non-residents begins December 26th**
**Important Note: This system is not compatible with Internet Explorer**
Here are a few tips to make your first-time registration in this new system successful:
- Click the "Create an Account" button to create a family account. Choose a Username and Password, input Account Information, Primary Contact information and Email Preferences.
- Click the Browse Activities button to view the Class Catalog. You will be asked to verify Emergency Contact Information and Account Information.
- Choose a class, select participants and enter their information. You can enter more than one participant per class.
- At Checkout, Continue Registering to register for different classes or proceed to Checkout.
- Read each field carefully; most fields require a response.
- MasterCard and Visa payments are accepted at this time.
Follow the links below to access the new registration process:
Questions? Please email Teresa Bowerman or by phone 650-851-1700 ext 200.
The Community Hall has two activity rooms available for instructors, along with a larger room that can be divided into two smaller rooms for classes. If you are interested in teaching a class or leading an activity at Town Center, please visit our Instructor Information page for more information. For any questions relating to Town sponsored classes, please visit our Class FAQs or contact Teresa Bowerman at (650) 851-1700 ex. 200.