|TOWN HALL HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday-Friday: 8 am to 12 pm, 1 pm to 5 pm
|TOWN LIBRARY HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday-Thursday: 11 am to 7 pm
Friday-Saturday: 11 am to 5 pm
|General Town Facility Use Rules|
Town Center Elements
Portola Valley's beautiful Town Center lives up to its name. Officially opened in September of 2008, the new Town Center campus provides residents with:
- an inviting and cozy County library with wi-fi access, children's reading room, and special activities;
- a beautiful Community Hall offering classes for adults and young ones, along with a large community room and smaller activity rooms for resident activities and rental;
- a variety of recreational playing fields, including soccer, softball, tennis, and a children's play area;
- a Town Hall for government functions and residents' building & planning needs;
- a corporate yard & storage area for Town vehicles and tools;
- a Maintenance Building, which provides office space for the Town's maintenance staff and the Sheriff's deputies.
In addition, the Town's Historic Schoolhouse continues to serve as the official chambers for Council, Commission, and Committee meetings.